Click here to view original web page at Healthcare PR Account Director – Work from home
My client is an independent healthcare communications agency with a passion to develop inspirational ideas that create sustained and positive change.
They are looking for an outstanding Account Director who has over 10 years Healthcare experience in PR or Comms.
They are offering full home working and have an established business model to support this.
Your key responsibilities will be:
1. Client communication
• Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis and ensuring client needs and expectations are met and exceeded
• Being the strategic lead when taking client briefs, at campaign kick off meetings through to campaign completion
• Pushing clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
• Proactively liaising with clients on a regular basis to identify new opportunities and drive business growth
• Proactively following up on all projects to gain feedback and measure client satisfaction • Proactively engaging with and driving clients’ annual strategy through development of annual account planning2. Financial• Taking responsibility for the financial profitability of the accounts • Reviewing and agreeing accurate end of month invoicing and revenue requirements • Establishing annual and monthly financial account planning, monitoring weekly/monthly,3. Management• Leading and motivating the account team to ensure they achieve their potential • Ensuring all projects are tracking to planned timelines • Ensuring strategic and creative integrity is retained throughout development of each campaign • Identify staff training needs4. New business• Being responsible for bringing new clients into the agency and liaising with the Managing Director on […]